Sunday 21 September 2014

Gratuitous COPRA plug

The best superhero comic
It's been available for a while now, but I must talk about it. Copra is the best superhero comic out there. I will eventually talk about it at length in one of these posts. In the meantime, I encourage everyone of you to seek out Michel Fiffe's Copra. He posted the first issue of the series on his website right HERE. Copra is a team of former criminals and crooks that now work for the government doing dirty work. A sort of modern Suicide Squad. It is violent, raw, and brilliant. I had the pleasure of discovering the series at Beguiling in Toronto and have been enjoying it ever since. It's apparently coming out now through Diamond Distribution (order code OCT141106) and I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment